Home Consular Services Local Danish Organizations Links Contact Us

Consular Services - Residence / Work Permit

People traveling on an American passport may enter Denmark and the other Schengen countries without a visa and stay as a tourist for up to three months. The passport must be valid 3 months beyond the last day of stay in the Schengen countries.

Visa applications and questions concerning visa to Denmark are in general handled by the Danish Consulate General in New York. For more information, please visit the website of the Danish Consulate General in New York or contact by phone (212) 234-4300.

© Copyright 2012 Royal Danish Consulate of Denmark in Salt Lake City. All rights reserved.