Home Consular Services Local Danish Organizations Links Contact Us

Consular Services - Residence / Work Permit

All applications for and questions concerning Danish residence and/or work permits are handled by the Danish Consulate General in New York.

For more information, please visit the Consulate General.

© Copyright 2012 Royal Danish Consulate of Denmark in Salt Lake City. All rights reserved.